2017 PPAS Membership Benefits
Distributor Benefit - Coupon Book
* Networking – Interact with friendly, helpful people in our industry, with great access to Distributors, Suppliers, Multi-line Reps and other Service Providers. We average 60 people at our monthly meetings.
* Luncheon Meetings – featuring multiple tabletop displays presented by PPAS supplier members – Distributor members have a chance to win door prizes!
* Monthly Vendor Presentations – Two in-depth supplier presentations before each monthly meeting.
* Quarterly Newsletter – PPASpeaks – provides regional news, feature articles, pictures, practical sales tips and supplier specials…news and information you can use
* Holiday Review – Annual Tabletop show in the Fall in Dallas, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK
* Discounts on PPAS events – Members pay less than non-members at our events
*Educational Events and Scholarships – members can apply for PPAS Educational Scholarships awarded annually
*MAS/CAS Testing - PPAS reimburses up to $200.00 for passing MAS/CAS tests
* Fed Ex Discounts
* Free Admission to the PPAI Expo in January in Las Vegas and the ASI Show Dallas in February at the Dallas Convention Center
* Mentor/Mentee Program – Find a local mentor or become a mentor in your local area
* Factory Tours – tours of local vendor facilities
* Volunteer Opportunities – Get involved on a PPAS Committee – Give a little back
*Seminars comparing products and services – accounting software, research tools, etc.
* Advertising Opportunities – advertise your products and/or services in our quarterly newsletter
* Annual Gala/Holiday Party – always a great time to mix and mingle with good friends
* Credibility – be a part of a professional organization working to promote our industry
* Code of Ethics – agree to abide by the currently approved guidelines of business conduct
* Social Events – Periodically it’s good to kick back and relax with friends and colleagues